skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Just a Thought.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Getting Older
I was looking at my pictures the other day. The pictures were over a span of 2 years and I thought it was cool to see how much older looking I have gotten..
the picture to the left is a comparison of me at age 13 to age 15.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Labels
awesome
(2)
boredom
(1)
Christmas
(1)
Class
(1)
comparison
(1)
Darkness
(1)
entertainment
(1)
Epic
(1)
family
(1)
friends
(1)
God
(1)
legit
(1)
Light
(1)
me
(2)
music
(1)
people
(1)
question
(1)
Racism
(1)
random
(1)
reader
(1)
recently
(1)
School
(1)
spiritual
(2)
stuff
(1)
stunts
(1)
super powers
(1)
thought
(1)
tradtion
(1)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(16)
►
November
(4)
►
August
(1)
▼
May
(3)
Just Something I Was Thinking About
Getting Older
Previous post
►
April
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(2)
►
December
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment